We at Pocono Peak Veterinary Center would like to take this opportunity to thank our clients for working with us as we try to navigate these challenging and unpredictable times due to the Covid 19 pandemic. Following are protocols we have established to protect our staff as well as our clients. We will be restricting access to the building with the following guidelines.
We will be conduction all services curbside:
- For doctors’ visits, please call 570.421.0931 to check in with the receptionist. We ask that you wait in your vehicle until we call back, then a Health Care Team Member or Nurse will get information, and when ready, will collect your pet for examination or treatment. Once service is complete, we will call to discuss the doctor’s findings and recommendations and proceed accordingly.
- For other services, such as nursing visits and Procedure dropoffs, call when you arrive, and we will call back to direct you on how to proceed.
- Services, such as medication and food refills, allow two hours to prepare for pick-up. We will take payment over the phone when ordered and place medications or food in a contactless alphabetized container. When you arrive, collect your products from the containers or call us to direct you on how to proceed.
- A reminder that we have an online pharmacy where you can purchase food and medication to ship directly to your home. It takes about a week to receive orders placed on our online store, so please plan ahead whenever possible. https://poconopeakvet.vetsfirstchoice.com/
- If you have recently traveled outside the country or flown within the US, please make non-critical appointments two weeks from your return.
- *If you are feeling sick or running a fever, please do not come to our office, see your regular physician and follow CDC guidelines.
We are restricting access to the building; therefore, the Lobby area will not be available. We will do our best to continue to offer you and your pets the quality care we take pride in providing. The above guidelines should minimize risk to all and allow us to continue to care for our patients.
We take the health of you and your pets, along with our health, very seriously. We will get through this pandemic together.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Your friends at Pocono Peak Veterinary Center