As this Pandemic has unfolded, we wanted to update everyone on our Covid-19 protocols. We will continue to remain open to serve our clients and their pets. In order to protect our staff and clients we are canceling all Non-Essential Services which would include elective surgery, wellness appointments and non-essential visits. We realize this is a stressful time for everyone and will keep you updated as we get new information.
As we continue to navigate this difficult time, we have implemented “Curbside Care” to be able to continue to serve our patients and keep or staff and clients safe by practicing Social Distancing as directed by the CDC.
- When you arrive – wait in your vehicle, call the office 570-421-0931 and we direct you on how to proceed.
- Doctor Visits – A Health Care Team Member will come out to the vehicle to get information, then collect patient and bring them into the hospital for examination. A doctor will then call you to discuss their findings and treatment recommendations, then proceed accordingly.
- Nursing Visits – A nurse will come out to the car to get information, collect patient, then approved treatment will be performed, and patient returned to vehicle.
- Payments – Payments can be made over the phone by credit card or at the vehicle.
- Prescriptions – Call ahead (minimum 4 hours) pay by phone and call office when you arrive, we will then deliver products to your vehicle.
- Online Pharmacy – Food and prescriptions can be delivered to your door by using our online pharmacy https://poconopeakvet.vetsfirstchoice.com/
We have established these protocols for your safety as well as ours, and if we all work together, we can get through these challenges, continue to care for your pets, and be safe at the same time.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Doctors and Staff of Pocono Peak Veterinary Center